Mother’s Day. A day where we get to thank all of the amazing mothers in our lives, whether it be our own mother, our siblings with children, and even our friends. These are the remarkable women who have helped shape us throughout the years and they deserve to be pampered!
When thinking of our mothers, I can’t help but remember the excitement of making breakfast-in-bed that was a staple in my house growing up. We always served some sort of easy scrambled egg recipe, that my mother graciously ate and thanked us for, despite the fact that there was nothing special about the meal itself, besides the fact that I made it.
This year, why not step up your game a little more and create something that will actually impress mom?
See you at the dinner table,
Individual Egg Muffin Cups
- Packaged Rolled Pie Crust
- Eggs | Heavy Cream | Butter | Frozen Chopped Spinach | Chopped Smoked Ham | Yellow Onions | shredded Gruyere cheese | Salt | Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Unroll piecrust, cut into 4inch rounds, and place in greased muffin tin
- Melt butter and add in chopped Onions and Smoked Ham
- Whisk together Eggs, Heavy Cream, Salt, & Pepper
- Place Cheese, Spinach and Onion and Ham Mixture into Piecrust
- Pour Eggs over and top with more Cheese
- Bake until crust is puffed, usually between 20-25 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy
- Peaches | Water | Lemon Juice | Pinch of Sugar
- Puree Peaches, Water, Lemon Juice, & Sugar
- Fill Champagne flute ¼ with puree
- Fill rest of flute with Prosecco
- Ripe Avocado | Honey | Banana | Egg Yolk
- Mash all ingredients together
- Apply to skin and leave for 15 minutes
- Wash with lukewarm water